A national solution for your local market
We provide plans designed to give retirees richer benefits while keeping your costs down. Blue Medicare Advantage offers top-tier medical and prescription plans, which combine into one high-quality Medicare Advantage plan.
Through our partnership with you, we can transition retirees to a health insurance plan that meets their unique needs. Backed by our brand strength, 4.5 Star ratings, and robust national network, we can help you achieve sustainable savings and better member outcomes.
The Blue Medicare Advantage Difference
Our Blue Medicare Advantage Group Retiree plans deliver on pricing stability and predictability, retiree-first practices and smart, strategic execution. With these pillars as our foundation, we utilize predictive analytics and a holistic care management approach to provide the care and support your retirees need.
We also offer customization of our plans – from co-pays to benefit levels – and can closely match existing coverage to ensure continuity from your current plan to our Group Medicare Advantage plan.
- Many plans rated 4.5 Stars by CMS
- Access a national network of over 970,000+ Medicare doctors, specialists, and hospitals
- 90% member satisfaction rating among retirees*
*Source: 2021 Anthem Customer Service metric analysis
Our Group Medicare Advantage Plans
We help our clients provide their retirees greater access, lower costs and higher quality care through:
- Fully-insured plans with lower, fixed premiums and reduced OPEB (Other Post-Employment Benefits) liability
- Option to design a tailored medical and/or prescription drug plan
- Holistic care programs that focus on keeping retirees healthy and closing gaps in care
- Seamless transition to our Medicare Advantage plans
Please email us to learn more about our plans.